Sorry, nothing in cart.
Marcum LX-6S Lithium Combo
Dynamic screen views include Water Column Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher Dial, Traditional Widescreen Graph and all combinations. Further customize on-screen Dashboard information, including digital depth, battery voltage and interference rejection (IR).
Available on backorder
Take MarCum’s ultimate Digital LX Sonar Engine and shrink everything except performance. Boasting all the features ice anglers demand like multiple water-column views on a light, compact 6-inch high-resolution color LCD. Use the intuitive menu-driven touchpad to custom-define the display to your liking. Dynamic screen views include Water Column Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher Dial, Traditional Widescreen Graph and all combinations. Further customize on-screen Dashboard information, including digital depth, battery voltage and interference rejection (IR). MarCum’s intelligently managed sonar engine pumps out 4800-watts PtP, with TrueTime™ high speed display response and screen refresh. Switchable 8- and 20-degree transducer gives you 2 sonar units in 1. The LX-6s delivers the digital fish-finding goods, and with all the goodies serious anglers expect.
- 6-inch (640 x 480px) Color LCD
- Four user-selectable color palettes in reduced footprint
- User-defined on-screen “Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- “Multifaceted Sonar Display” LCD windows – “water column vertical,” vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays.
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles (ex: 20° – 32ft depth – 11.3 ft ‘footprint diameter’)
- 3/4″ Target Separation
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
- Adjustable Scroll/Ping Rate
- Target Adjust Image Magnifier
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight
- Rechargeable 12-volt 9-amp battery, charger, deluxe padded softcase and snow shield faceplate
- 8 ft Transducer Cable
- Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer
- Upgradable via USB Port
- Made In the USA with Quality Components Sourced Around the World