Sorry, nothing in cart.
Vexilar FL-18 ProPack II & 12 Degree Ice-Ducer & DD-100
The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot! And that’s not all…
Available on backorder
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not available on a three-color flasher depth finder / fish finder. The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display. This allows you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot! And that’s not all. The FL-18 depth finder / fish finder is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet. Five depth scales down to 200 feet for the standard model. Built-in interference rejection. A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding. Vexilar’s most popular winter fishing system is the Pro Pack II. This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. The Pro Pack II System is offered with the FL-20, FL-18, FL-8se and FL-12 units. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, cable holding cleats and a 12 Volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack II has been designed to fit into a five gallon bucket, and has an optional soft pack carrying case available. The Pro Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional DVD.
The Pro Pack Carry is one of Vexilar’s most popular carry case systems, it can be used to carry any of Vexilar’s popular Flashers. The Pro Pack is made of a tough durable plastic blend that does not crack in the cold. It fits into a five gallon bucket and has a 12 volt 9 amp hour battery pre-installed in the back of the system for easy access. The Pro Pack comes with one Rod holder but has positions to mount another with pre-tapped holes for mounting other accessories like the Flex-light, Glo-Ring and beverage holder. The Pro Pack comes with a screw-eye over hole transducer holder or you can you the classic float to suspend your IceDucer. The Pro Pack comes standard with a Vexilar Tackle Box and easy to use cable management system. Also note this model has the DD-100 that gives a digital depth display and battery status is standard on Pro Packs. Protect your investment with the addition of a Soft Pack Carry case (SP0007) sold separately. This system is ready to use right out of the box!
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) – Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you’re in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) – Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. For use in open water only.
- Low Power Mode (LP) – Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode.
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display – The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
- Five Depth Ranges – The Standard FL-18 includes 20′, 40′, 60′, 80′, and 200 foot ranges. The Deep Range unit includes 30′, 60′, 90′, and 120 foot ranges.
- Interference Rejection – Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder.
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- FL Digital Depth Indicator. Gives depth and helps keep track of your battery level.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- Pro Pack case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Two-year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- Three-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal / Orange = Medium / Green = Weak
- Five Depth Scales: 20′, 40′, 60′, 80′, and 200′ *
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65″
- Target ID: .5″
- Weatherproof High Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4″H x 6″W x 2.5″D – Weight: 1.1 Lb.
- Voltage: 12 VDC – Current draw: 200 MA
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E