Sorry, nothing in cart.
Striker Ice Hardwater Jacket
$200.00 – $239.95
With a warmth rating of 9, our Hardwater Suit is the perfect accompaniment to an ice rod and a pail on the ice. Our Hardwater Suit pretty much eliminates the need for a shelter. Striking features and Striker innovations make this our most equipped jacket.
Find us a problem, and Striker delivers solutions in the form of a revolutionary ice apparel. Our Hardwater Suit provides rugged protection from the elements. Super tough 600D Endura outer shell with enough fixed insulation to endure the elements. With a warmth rating of 9, our Hardwater Suit is the perfect accompaniment to mere pail on the ice. Our Hardwater Suit pretty much eliminates the need for a shelter. The Hardwater Jacket is for anglers that love the ice, but wear a jacket only when necessary. You may not use your jacket often, but when you do, it’s a lifesaver, literally. Loaded with SUREFLOTE™ and surrounded with 360 degree reflective material, the Hardwater rides with you on the way out, and keeps you safe and warm for the journey back. Like a hood but not how it cramps your style? Mold the Hardwater hood to your spec with wireframe outer, or remove the hood altogether when you don’t need it. Love it to keep warm early morning, but loathe it after the sun comes up? Simply unzip the underarm vents and fish-on. Striking features and Striker innovations make this our most equipped jacket.
- 600D Endura Waterproof/Breathable outer shell
- Hydrapore™ 5000 W/B rated at 5,000mm/5,000gr
- Fixed liner with poly-tricot in the body and 230T in the sleeves
- 150g Thermadex™ insulation
- 360 degree reflective material
- YKK 2-way heavy duty (10 gauge) front zipper
- Sureflote™ buoyancy material throughout jacket
- Through-to-Skin zip vents
- Shock cord drawstring at waist and hem
- Expandable cargo pockets
- 2 exterior D-rings for accessory attachment
- Removable hood with memory wire visor
- Soft Touch inner neck collar for comfort
- Extended Lycra inner wrist cuffs
- 100% PU seam taped
- Velcro adjustable stretch cuffs at wrist
- Left sleeve key pocket
- Quick access pockets with interior D-rings for attaching safety picks
- Heavy duty storm flap protects front zipper from wind and water
- Napoleon pocket accessible without opening front zipper
- Inner cell phone and zippered breast pockets
- Soft Touch side access hand pockets
- Fast draining hem and cuff vents for releasing excess moisture/water
- Warmth Rating: 9 (out of 10)
The Black/Gray style is available in sizes 5XL and tall sizes (add $30).
Sizing Note: Please refer to the size chart for sizing instructions. Generally, this item runs about a half size larger than normal sizing. The tall sizes add about 3 inches to arms and length.
Staff Note: This all time favorite had its beginnings with the original 2012 “Heavy” ice suit. It has evolved into one of our most tech-featured jackets, with the ruggedness of a 600D Endura shell. This is the style of choice for slower movers, “mature” ice fishermen, and bucket sitters. The HardWater is also a bit fuller cut in the mid section.
Click to enlarge and arrow back < to go back to main page.
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL